wpatrick

Default Tide Software (freeware)

On 2/4/04 18:13, in article , "Timo Noko"
wrote:

In article , wpatrick wrote:

I use the Macintosh version and Palm version daily.

No affiliation at all... I stumbled across these things and really
appreciate the efforts of the authors. Please don't get overly critical or
turn this into some kind of rant.

Here is my rant:

Howcome there is no DOS-version of the program? I have Nokia 9110
cell-phone, which can be reprogrammed to a MSDOS-machine. Hence I
have GPS-maps and other useful things running in it. Except the tidal
prediction program TIDE23.EXE, which runs very well in other
DOS-based palmtops refuses to do so in the cellphone.

Tim,

How come there is no DOS version? I have no idea. You've got to love the
price though! Chuckle.

Whit