John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Sent by a conservative's conservative! John McCain

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 08:44:46 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/26/15 8:40 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 08:21:43 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/26/15 7:12 AM, John H. wrote:
Sent by a very conservative friend. Interesting read. Whoever wrote it does *not*
like John McCain!

Crikey, what a tasteless, mindless screed but no surprise that it
emanated from a "friend" of yours. You righties really are trashy fans
of swiftboating, eh?

I'm no fan of McCain's, and I liked him even less when he picked that
mindless breeder as his 2008 running mate, but you boys just don't have
any concept of decency.

And, of course, this is an easy way for you to back into your
understated support for your new hero, the racist Donald Trump.

I think I made a correction, which you may have missed.

I think I've made my feelings about Trump clear also.

Only in your twisted little mind is he a racist. He *is* an
anti-illegal-immigrationist however. But so am I.

So go play with your pud some more. Maybe momma will let you come up and enjoy the
rest of her house. Have you fed your owls today? Did you paint that investment
property (Maryland Red) of yours yet?

Does being a liar make you proud of yourself?

John Herring, Racist & Trumpster. Perfect.

You forgot to answer the questions, Krause. Too hard? Again?
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.