Alex[_4_] Alex[_4_] is offline

Default 'Abstinence Only' Bristol Pregnant...Again

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/28/15 6:47 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 22:38:35 -0400, Alex wrote:

BTW, speaking of shootings, are you pro- or anti-gun ownership?

I have a decent collection of guns. My last purchase was a Barrett
MRAD
with the BORS system. Amazing rifle! Even if it's stolen from my Fort
Knox safe it will be an unlikely weapon for a criminal to use in a
crime.

Oh ****. We have a guy here who is continuously touting his toy
AR-15. Are you
talking about this one?

http://www.barrett.net/images/firear.../mrad-hero.jpg

Hell of a gun!

Why don't you two right-wing assholes head over to Syria with that
popgun and kill ya some ISISers?

Your President calls them ISIL despite what the rest of the world
thinks. Give me your GPS coordinates and I'll see how far this thing
can throw them.