Don White

Default Trailerable sailboats

I've been thinking about a few older versions in plentiful supply in parts
of Canada, although not always in the Maritime
Provinces.
18' Sandpiper approx 1200 lbs net
17' Siren (I had owned a new one in '84) 700 lbs
(too big for my Plymouth Voyager mini-van) 21' Sirus about 2000 lbs
before trailer etc
see http://www.sailboatsales.com/used.asp

Bob Cent wrote in message
Hi,

I am shopping for a trailerable sailboat and need people's opinions to

help
me find a good match. My requirements include sleeping four, stability is
more important than speed and minimal launching time is desirable. I look
forward to hearing any model recommendations as well as specific features

look for.

Thanks.