Wade Norton

Default 30 hours in a kayak

I'd recommend a drysuit with appropriate undergarments. If you're likely to
swim, then by all means layer the undergarments heavier. If you're not
likely to swim, then a light polypropiline(sp) layer and a thin fleece layer
would do.

A warm hat is a must (you loose most of your body temp through your head).
And neoprene gloves are my preference (over poogies), just my preference,
and I'm sure others would feel differently.

Wade

"JB" wrote in message
Hello all...

I'm starting to prepare for a 30 hours trip in a seakayak (prijon

touryak),
in low temperature waters, in late december. I wonder what kind of clothes
you would wear for that stupid idea of mine ??

Thanks ....

JB