MBOSCHERT

Default Camera Safety

Much research on the net has pointed me to EWA-Marine. They make
flexible cases with optical ports that work upto 60 feet deep. The also
make rain capes for cameras. I will probably go this route. Will post
a note with my review when I get one.

This is what I bought for my Canon A1 for under water photography. Works well,
but a little bulky. Dificult to get to all the controls and focus, but it is
doable. Mine was large enough to hold a flash to the side. Overall I prefer
to use a water proof camera now. Less bulky, easier to use, and less stress
worring about leaks.