slide[_4_] slide[_4_] is offline

Default Shake and Break, part 9

On 5/11/2015 4:22 PM, Flying Pig wrote:

As you saw, that's what I do run on, in fact.

However, Larry Butler (larryw4csc) has run his diesel van and car on
recycled Chinese food oil for at least 8 years.

His van is the pickup, another is responsible for the storage/filtering
facility, and and a third handles all the paperwork. The restaurants
used to have to pay to have it hauled away; they're delighted to have it
taken for free, in the same plastic jugs it came in.

But I'll not be putting our oil down the tank, nor using anything other
than normal pump fuel which will be well filtered by our polishing system.

L8R

Skip

Makes no difference if you use motor oil or cooking oil -- the stuff
needs the heck filtered out of it. It's a myth that the Navy takes oil
from the engine and then pours it in the fuel tank.

Here's an outfit which may be the expert in this. FYI

https://usfiltermaxx.com/en/content/9-make-black-diesel

-paul

---