Peter

Default Paddlers pack the Ohio

wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:32:58 -0000,
(Garrison
Hilliard) wrote:

From: "K"

We saw you on the river and at the landing fixing what appeared to be a flat
front tire.

Pardon me for jumping in but this soundls like the bike-paddle version
of some epic adventure like 'The Princess Bride meets Huck Finn'. g

I don't know about the group, but I wanna see .jpgs of this rig.

Great descriptions, etc.

Various boat trailer arrangements for bicycles have been discussed here
before. Here are photos of how I've towed my kayaks:
Double kayak (1967 Folbot Super)
http://206.40.48.186/uploads/1BIKE-TRAILER.JPG

Single kayak (1993 Folbot Aleut)
http://home.comcast.net/~prathman/P2290004.JPG

Same boat as above but disassembled in its duffle bag (boat and bicycle
combination can be taken on the BART commuter rail system for trips in
the SF Bay area).
http://206.40.48.186/uploads/TRAILER(1).JPG

The bicycle is a Bike Friday 'Pocket Rocket' model and can be folded to
fit in the front of the Folbot Super. The trailer also folds up for
transport.