Garrison Hilliard

Default Paddlers pack the Ohio

"Garrison Hilliard" wrote in message ...

http://www.cincinnati.com/freetime/0...addlefest.html

"K" wrote:....and they are starting to pack it in. Stopped by this afternoon and had a
look around. MANY boats arriving already with MANY MORE, by looking at the
lists of registrants, to come!

Hey, I was there (and noticeable too... I was the guy with the bike in his canoe, who rode away towing the canoe with his bike at Cin. Public Landing)!

I'd better clarify this... I arrived at Four Seasons Marina Friday
afternoon, camped out at the Marina, woke up and set off down the
river with my bike, canoe cart. and crude trailer hitch (a 2x4 with a
hook) in my
canoe, then mounted the canoe on the cart and used my bike to tow the
canoe home (about 4.8 road miles away from the landing) once I made
landfall at Cin. Public Landing.