Bill Stainbrook

Default Kayaking out of Dana Point, CA

Brian,
I visit Dana Pt. several times a year and paddle with friends out of the
Harbor. There are quite a number of regular groups who gather to paddle
from the Baby Beach at the north end of the marina. Every Sunday a group
group of older people go out and usually paddle north past Salt Creek
and return. Check them out.
Bill

Brian Sheets wrote:
I was flying this morning (I'm a flight instructor) over Dana Point
and saw a bunch of people kayaking out just off the breakwater. I used
to kayak quite a bit up in Monterey and wonder if anyone that kayaks
around there or Mission Bay down in San Diego is here.

I'd like to get back into it although I don't have my own boat
anymore, so I would have to rent.

Can anyone help?

thanks

Brian