posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats,alt.sailing.asa
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default I have a 20-year-old diesel

I have in my sailboat a 20-year-old diesel.

I've never used it because I use the sails. I just
can't figure out why it was installed in the first
place. It takes up valuable space and it's useless
weight. Now, its starting to rust all over - a real
eyesore.

What's wrong with people who pay for a motor in a
sailboat they don't really need? Do they think
it's *cool* to pretend to be a motorboat? Don't
they realize that a sailboat will never be a motor-
boat because of something called *hull speed*?

--
Sir Gregory