Oci-One Kanubi

Default How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

Paul Stivers wrote in message ...
"BB" wrote:

is this spent bulb in a lamp, on at the peak of a two story bldg. or
part of a stadium flood lamp?
would it matter...........

enquiring minds want to know.

Hey BB, you'd better take this lightbulb thing seriousely! Get some
training, etc. Or before you know it "The Man" is goning to be requiring
the registation of light bulbs, and a license to change one. This would be
an added cost to ALL of us. I for one don't want to see that. Do you?

Whoa, now, Paul. Jest you back up a minit here. As soon as "The Man"
repeals all taxes on light bulbs, and all taxes on the gasoline we use
to drive to the light-bulb store (thus neatly cancelling out the
Down-With-Big-Gubmint licensing fees) we will all be able to afford as
many light bulbs as we can use... to light our shantys and lean-tos.

-Richard, His Kanubic Travesty
Richard Hopley, Winston-Salem, NC, USA
rhopley[at]earthlink[dot]net 1-301-775-0471
Nothing really matters except Boats, Sex, and Rock'n'Roll.
rhopley[at]wfubmc[dot]edu 1-336-713-5077
OK, OK; computer programming for scientific research also matters.