Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default I will be among those celebrating

In article ,
says...

Maybe you should direct your comments to JPS who expressed his desire to
"celebrate" this guy's demise.

He'll read it, and be suitably chastised I'm sure. But your listing of
charitable contributions means nothing.
The Planned Parenthood giving was his sister's doing.
The wealthy are behind Joe Sixpack in charitable giving.
Scaife isn't mother Teresa.
He could very well be a scumbag.
But I won't celebrate his death. Might be my Christian upbringing.
But it's bad mojo in any case. He has family who love him.
Probably. I hope so.