Default I will be among those celebrating

On Mon, 19 May 2014 08:06:30 -0500, Boating All Out wrote:

In article ,
says...

Maybe you should direct your comments to JPS who expressed his desire to
"celebrate" this guy's demise.

He'll read it, and be suitably chastised I'm sure. But your listing of
charitable contributions means nothing.
The Planned Parenthood giving was his sister's doing.
The wealthy are behind Joe Sixpack in charitable giving.
Scaife isn't mother Teresa.
He could very well be a scumbag.
But I won't celebrate his death. Might be my Christian upbringing.
But it's bad mojo in any case. He has family who love him.
Probably. I hope so.

Luddite's listing of pertinent facts is what prompted your 'chastizement' of jps, the person to whom
you should have responded.

But then, you wouldn't want to upset another BS'ing liberal, right?