kon

Default wenonah

The Solo Plus is a good canoe for me. I paddle solo most of the time,
and it handles nicely on the rivers, creeks and lakes I've been on. As
a solo, it is not a racer, but leans nicely and tracks well into the
wind. I kneel while paddling and at 6'3", tucking the legs under the
center seat is a little tight. I may try raising the seat someday, but
it all works for now.

As a tandem, it feels fast and responsive and slices well through the waves.

Harry wrote:

I am interested in buying the wenonah vagabond or the wenonah solo plus. Has
anyone some experience with one of these canoes?
Thnx for your help

Harry