Ken

Default The Pintail and Big Guys

Wade,

I like the Poseidon as well, it's a good solid craft ... unfortunately
it just doesn't inspire me that much. I was gonna buy a Poseidon for
my third kayak but the Pintail is faster, turns better, is at least as
good in rough water, surfs great and ... I have way more fun in it
than the Poseidon. At my size, the Pintail isn't exactly roomy but
neither is my low volume Outer Island. The Pintail has just always
made this "Come play with me!" impression on me.

When you paddled the Pintail ... what didn't you like about it?

Thanks!

Ken

"Wade Norton" wrote in message news:Pp5eb.636955$o%2.293884@sccrnsc02...
Interesting Ken. We're about the same size and I wasn't able to paddle the
Pintail. My wife test paddled it, but it was a bit too tight for me.
I'll be interested in seeing your replies to this one.

Good luck!
Wade

Ps: for what it's worth, I ended up buying a NDK Poseidon and haven't
regreted it.