Wade Norton

Default The Pintail and Big Guys

Interesting Ken. We're about the same size and I wasn't able to paddle the
Pintail. My wife test paddled it, but it was a bit too tight for me.
I'll be interested in seeing your replies to this one.

Good luck!
Wade

Ps: for what it's worth, I ended up buying a NDK Poseidon and haven't
regreted it.

"Ken" wrote in message
om...
I'm a sorta big guy at 220# and 6'-2". My primary boat is an Outer
Island ... which is superb. But ... I've always liked the Valley
Pintail. Yes, I've paddled it and ... yes, I fit in just fine and yes,
freeboard is fine too (I've never bought in to manufactures volume and
weight limit claims).

If you're about my size ... and you live with a Pintail ... what are
your opinions of it?

Thanks!

Ken