posted to rec.boats.paddle.whitewater

Default Mark from NYC???

I am looking for a guy I paddled with in the late 90's on the Upper,
Top and lower Youghs, from NYC area.

His name is Mark. He drove a gold pick up truck, had a beard, had a pet
Ferret and was always found paddling around the Friendsville, MD area.

If you know how I can get in touch with him it would be greatly
appreciated. Please email me!

Thanks,
Kevin
kevinccale at hotmail dot com