posted to rec.boats.paddle.whitewater
Joe Joe is offline

Default surf cam

Whats the best and cheapest way to get decent pics in surf? I'm wary of
carrying a camera around my neck because I dont want to lose my head or
the camera when I get attacked by waves. How do those disposables work?
Maybe I could stuff it behind my PFD if I get attacked. I'm not looking
for publication quality here, just to have some fun.

posted to rec.boats.paddle.whitewater
Joe Joe is offline

OK, great, thanks for all the great ideas so far, lol. ;-) Guess I
wandered into a funeral

I picked up a couple disposable fujis and am going to duct tape them to
the center of my paddle shaft. That will be enough to get me started.

Joe wrote:
OK, great, thanks for all the great ideas so far, lol. ;-) Guess I
wandered into a funeral

I picked up a couple disposable fujis and am going to duct tape them to
the center of my paddle shaft. That will be enough to get me started.

Joe, maybe you could try to ask this question on RBP instead of
RBP.whitewater, there are several people there who are knowledgable
about cameras.

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe