BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   kayak t shirt idea...what do you think? (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/48462-kayak-t-shirt-idea-what-do-you-think.html)

paddleORdye September 12th 05 10:08 PM

kayak t shirt idea...what do you think?

Im trying to design some funny simple kayaking shirts. I was wondering
what you guys thought of this one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...he/sample1.jpg

Paul Tomblin September 12th 05 10:54 PM

In a previous article, "paddleORdye" said:
Im trying to design some funny simple kayaking shirts. I was wondering
what you guys thought of this one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...he/sample1.jpg

That's quite possibly the stupidest idea I've ever seen committed to
electrons, and I've sat in a meeting with IBM executives.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Meeting, n.:

[email protected] September 13th 05 02:18 AM

If I read it correctly it is a little off taste.
I have childhood friends who have died of AIDS related problems. This
will annoy as many people as it will entertain, The disgust will
outlast the chuckle. Lets see some of the other shirts, I am sure you
have some great ones.
Alex

[email protected] September 13th 05 01:49 PM

I must be missing something.

Kayak Bill September 14th 05 08:50 AM

what do you think about one with a pic of a whitewater 'yak that says
"Life's short, so paddle hard"?

Kayak Bill September 14th 05 08:58 AM

Prolly sell more of whatever you come up with if they're not quite so
damn squiggly looking, though...

paddleORdye September 16th 05 03:00 PM

thanks for asking....www.cafepress.com/pptt

paddleORdye September 16th 05 03:01 PM

see what you think of these.....they are not as "tasteless"
www.cafepress.com/pptt i would love to hear what you think.

paddleORdye September 16th 05 03:02 PM

thanks for the support. what do youthink of these
www.cafepress.com/pptt