BoatBanter.com

-   Whitewater (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/)
-   -   kayak t shirt idea...what do you think? (https://www.boatbanter.com/whitewater/48462-kayak-t-shirt-idea-what-do-you-think.html)

paddleORdye September 16th 05 03:03 PM

nice idea....i just might use it. I have more shirts that arent as
squigly at www.cafepress.com/pptt

Paul Tomblin September 16th 05 06:22 PM

In a previous article, "paddleORdye" said:
nice idea....i just might use it. I have more shirts that arent as
squigly at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Don't quit your day job.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
please excuse my typing, but my whole left arm is in a cast. and i don't

[email protected] September 16th 05 11:13 PM

Paul Tomblin wrote:
In a previous article, "paddleORdye" said:
nice idea....i just might use it. I have more shirts that arent as
squigly at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Don't quit your day job.

I liked the one I'm A Pirate and this is my boat " Canoe "
That was cute. Hell I would buy that one.

Being from the sticks ( Newfoundland ) I would have written
" I be a pirate: and this be mee shipp, Arrggg! " Then the picture of a
canoe or kayak.

It is a great idea, well I love it....
Alex

paddleORdye September 17th 05 05:02 AM

you should buy one from the site!

Roger Houston October 1st 05 03:34 PM

make that "rabies" and I'll buy one.

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
In a previous article, "paddleORdye" said:
Im trying to design some funny simple kayaking shirts. I was wondering
what you guys thought of this one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...he/sample1.jpg

That's quite possibly the stupidest idea I've ever seen committed to
electrons, and I've sat in a meeting with IBM executives.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Meeting, n.:

Christopher Sprenke January 5th 15 03:52 AM

paddleORdye wrote:
Im trying to design some funny simple kayaking shirts. I was wondering
what you guys thought of this one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...he/sample1.jpg

I think it won't sell. nothing will.