Geir

Default Whitewater experience in Sout-Afrika

Me and my girlfriend are traveling to South-Africa this September. We
have planned for a hiking safari the first week, but do not have any
thing set for the second week. We both like whitewater rafting and
kayaking and have some basic whitewater kayaking training.

So do any of you have some recommendations or experiences to share?

By the way we plan to be in the area between Johannesburg and Durban.

Geir