Zip

Default Question about Dolores R., CO

Hello,

Hi, I will be doing the Dolores River soon from Gypsum Valley put-in to
Bedrock. I wondered if anyone could answer a couple of questions:

1. Is there camping at the Gypsum Valley put-in?

2. Know of any shuttle companies that work this river reach? Got a name
or phone number for one of those shuttle companies? Did you ever use
them and were they reliable?

Ok, thanks for taking the time to read this. If you know the answer to
any of the above you can email me or post.

thanks,

zip