DougAngus

Default Rio Grande April 29-May2?

Anyone interested in showing and/or paddling with an intermediate
kayaker from Canada .. I'd like to know the ins and outs of the Rio
Grande around Taos? I'm hoping to spend about four days paddling .. a
mix of river running and surf/play. I just moved to Las Cruces and
there aren't too many people (I know of only two) who paddle around
here. I'd like to wash the dust off my X and Skip soon and get out of
Southern NM .....

Send me an email if you want to paddle with me or would be willing to
let me tag along with your group.

Thanks - Doug

OT George W. Bush & John F. Kerry, 1968 to 1973 John Deere ASA 3 September 10th 04 12:21 AM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
EARTHSHIP SAILS IN VALENCIA, SPAIN APRIL 2004 EARTHSHIP SAILS IN VALENCIA, SPAIN APRIL 2004 Earthship Biotecture Cruising 0 February 6th 04 08:03 PM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM