Numblung

Default 3rd Degree Vandalism on OR river

I saw a short clip about this on the Weather Channel this morning, of
all places.
Some A-hole(s) have glued or cemented nails and spikes in the bed and
on rocks on a river in Oregon. I can't remember the name of the river
(Sandy?), but the clip showed a couple of boaters with new, huge
patches on their boats. This is very disturbing, as a swim could be
deadly. A nail rake from head to toe would not be pretty in the middle
of a boat trip. If the person or people responsible are ever caught,
death would be too sweet for them.
Looks like my rescue rope may find another use...

John Kuthe

Numblung wrote:

I saw a short clip about this on the Weather Channel this morning, of
all places.
Some A-hole(s) have glued or cemented nails and spikes in the bed and
on rocks on a river in Oregon. ...

I saw the news clip on that! I'd bet fisherman! Maybe not, but that was my
first thought.

John Kuthe...

Joe Pylka

I saw the news clip on that! I'd bet fisherman! Maybe not, but that was my
first thought.

Terrorists! They've been saying that they're going after soft targets...

Steve Landis

Numblung wrote:
I saw a short clip about this on the Weather Channel this morning, of
all places.
Some A-hole(s) have glued or cemented nails and spikes in the bed and
on rocks on a river in Oregon. I can't remember the name of the river
(Sandy?), but the clip showed a couple of boaters with new, huge
patches on their boats. This is very disturbing, as a swim could be
deadly. A nail rake from head to toe would not be pretty in the middle
of a boat trip. If the person or people responsible are ever caught,
death would be too sweet for them.
Looks like my rescue rope may find another use...

Story and video here...
http://www.katu.com/stories/75807.html

Steve