Numblung

Default 3rd Degree Vandalism on OR river

I saw a short clip about this on the Weather Channel this morning, of
all places.
Some A-hole(s) have glued or cemented nails and spikes in the bed and
on rocks on a river in Oregon. I can't remember the name of the river
(Sandy?), but the clip showed a couple of boaters with new, huge
patches on their boats. This is very disturbing, as a swim could be
deadly. A nail rake from head to toe would not be pretty in the middle
of a boat trip. If the person or people responsible are ever caught,
death would be too sweet for them.
Looks like my rescue rope may find another use...