Old October 26th 04, 03:20 AM
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

Default Paddling in whitewater is too dangerous for me !!!

It's suicide !

I prefer playing chess, it's less dangerous!

Old October 26th 04, 11:06 PM
Bob P

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
It's suicide !

I prefer playing chess, it's less dangerous!

Statistically, the drive to and from the river is more dangerous than
the river itself. Unless you only run 5's and 6's...

I've found that chess ends up in too many knife fights. ;)