JerryC

Default Grand Canyon Outfitters?

My son will be graduating high school in June and he always said he
wanted to go whitewater rafting through the Grand Canyon. Can anyone
recommend a company to go with? We'd like to spend about a week and
camping on the stops. I know we have to book soon if it's not too late
already. We live in PA. Private comments can be sent to my real addr
which is kerouac4236 on the yahoo service (so you should be able to
figure out the email address, not posting it to try to hold the spam
back).
Michael Hearn Anna Houpt

There are lots of outfitters capable of a great trip. If I was to chose one
however, it would be AZRA. This is due to their behavior in the canyon with
other boaters esp privates. (I've been down 4 times in the past 24 years )
I doubt however that they offer a short trip. Have fun, take sunscreen in
summer!

JerryC

I've read through some material and I'm thinking about using Grand
Canyon Expeditions Company. They have an 8-day trip on a pretty cool
looking raft that covers the whole canyon (the only ones that do that).
This fits my son's style better anyway, he wants a rush, is a typical
impatient 17 year old, like the extreme stuff, and isn't into lollying
by watching the pretty flaura and fauna. If anyone has any input on
them, please let me know. Thanks!

In article ws.com,
says...