Mark

Default Green River/Desolation Canyon Launching June 16

Green River/Desolation Canyon Rafting Trip with Kids-- Launching June
16

Do you have a five-year old or maybe some older kids you want to take
rafting?

Do you have a raft and equipment and solid rowing experience?

Can you get your family and raft to Eastern Utah in June?

Can you row down some class 2 rapids for 8 days and camp in the red
rock

canyons?

Would you like to run the Green River/Desolation Canyon?

We'd like to talk to you if you answer yes to the above.

We have a permit for a June 16 (Wednesday) launch from Sand Wash and
are looking for

other families to join us on a big outdoor adventure and share costs,
trip

preparation, food packing, camp chores, simple living, healthy food,
and the

delight of being on the river with our kids.

We have a raft and equipment and a 4 1/2 year old boy (he'll be almost
5 at

launch day). We have run our own trips on Grand Canyon, Eel, Salmon,
and

Rogue, though we are newbies on the Green.

We're in Sebastopol, California and would like to e-mail, talk and
meet with

prospective trip members before firming up our guest list.

Mark and Marghe