An Independent CRA of Quality & Integrity

Default WTB: WindRider 10 for Raleigh, NC

I am looking specifically for a gently used WindRider 10.

I live in Durham, NC, and can fetch it from you within 500 miles, or
we can ship it to me. I may also be interested in its trailer,
depending on the trailer.

Please email at the above address, which is

Happy Sailing!

Indy CRA