kellyrahn

Default Primal Quest Viewing Party

Chicago Area Adventure Racing Association (CAARA) to host 2003 Subaru
Primal Quest Viewing Event.

The Subaru Primal Quest Adventure Race, with its 457 mile course, and
more than 60,000 feet of elevation gain, is considered by many to be
the most difficult endurance event in existence.

Primal Quest airs on CBS Sports on Saturday, January 10 from 2 until 4
pm.

Join your adventure racing friends at Trader Todd's in Chicago (3216
N. Sheffield) as we cheer on two of our very own who participated in
this year’s race! Rob Harsh, who raced with Erik Weihenmayer,
the first blind person to summit Mt. Everest, and Jenny Hadfield. The
cost of $10 includes an appetizer buffet. Drink specials will be
offered by Trader Todd's. In the spirit of the season, and continuing
with our own tradition of giving, you will also be entered into our
free raffle, with great chances to win adventure racing "swag"
throughout the afternoon!

The winners of the Best of the Midwest adventure racing series will
also be announced.

As if this were not enough, you are also invited to stay and watch the
NFL play-offs afterward and receive free squares to the football pool,
courtesy of Trader Todds!

Our thanks go to the companies that have generously donated swag for
this viewing party including:

Chicago Area Orienteering Association, Yankz! SureLace System,
Go-Orienteering , Endurolytes/HammerGel, Danalco Sealskinz, Adventure
Racing Magazine, Fitplex Multiplex Climbing Wall , Subaru Primal
Quest, Buffs, Windy City Sports, Nexcare Bandages, Chicago
Mountaineering Club, Moosejaw, Gatorade, Wild Onion Urban Adventure
Race

and more!