Jeff Gardner

Default FS- YAK Dry Top

Extend paddling season !!! I'm selling YAK brand Dry Top In brand new
condition! I purchased the top from Northwest River Supply. It is
constructed with the British version of Gor- tex. The manufacturer
calls their waterproof fabric "Exhalt". The waterproof breathable
fabric works really well. It has a double spray tunnel and fleece
lined collar. The latex cuffs have not been trimmed so there is no
potential for the cuffs to tear. I used it a few times and have quit
kayaking due to back problems. The top looks like it has never been
used.I paid $210.00 new and it still looks like new. My asking price
is a very reasonable $100.00. Size XL.Payment by money order or Bank
Check. Buyer pays shipping and insurance costs. Pictures available.
Conact me at Remove YAK from my Email for
correct address.