Zach W.

Default Dagger Centrifuge w/ everything $400

I have a Dagger Centrifuge that has been paddled only a handful of
times that I will sell for $400. I will include a paddle, helmet, PFD,
and spray skirt. There is just no where to use a boat like this in
Michigan and I'm hurtin' for cash at the moment. Email me if you would
like a pictu