AEG

Default Wanted Used Kayak Good for Begginer

Hey! I'm looking for a used whitewater kayak that i could use to learn
in preferably below $400 and that is availble to Vancouver B.C Canada
Zach W.

I have a Dagger CEntrifuge whitewater boat that I am willing to get
rid of for $400. I will include paddle, skirt, helmet, and PFD with
it.
I got the boat from the Dagger rep when it was brand new and only
paddled a handful of times. There is just no where to use this kind of
boat in Michigan. I have an account and regular daily pickup by UPS so
shipping should be less than normal. Email me for pics:

Kayak stability Gene Cosloy Touring 10 June 11th 04 10:55 PM
Wanted: Good Woman Putz General 0 October 13th 03 05:31 AM
Wanted: Good Woman Putz General 0 October 13th 03 05:31 AM
Canoe and kayak safety Chris Kelly General 18 October 3rd 03 04:09 PM