Eddy Rapid

Default WTB: Topolino Duo

I'm looking for a Topo Duo in good shape at a reasonable price.

I live in Ottawa, Canada.

Let me know if you have or know of one for sale.

email: missinaibi__at__momtahan__dot__com ( replace __at__ with @ , and
__dot__ with . )

Parham

Wilko

Parham,

Have you tried contacting the Eskimo Rep for your area? He might have
some info on who wants to sell their secondhand TopoDuo (That's how it
worked in the U.S. a couple of years ago). I think nowadays they go
second hand for about 800 US $ (you do the conversion :-) ).

Wilko

--
Wilko van den Bergh
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe

Wilko

Eddy Rapid wrote:

Good to hear from you. I contacted my supposed local dealer. They said they
would get back to me, two weeks ago, but nada so far. I will keep on trying
different ones. As you may imagine, it's for paddling with my daughters
rather more actively than they can in a canoe right now.

Do you know who the dealer in the U.S. was. I assume it was from when
Sheila (Yakmom) was looking for one?

I'm talking about the brand representative, not a specific dealer. They
cover a much larger area than a single dealer. Unfortunately I don't
know who the guy for Canada is, otherwise I would have given you his
e-mail...

And at the time *I* was looking for one in the U.S., but that's a
different story. I ended up buying one directly from the Eskimo factory
in Germany, which is a bit far away for you. :-)

--
Wilko van den Bergh
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe
Look at the possibilities, don't worry about the limitations.
http://wilko.webzone.ru/

Sparky

Another option might be this:

http://www.customkayak.com/html/deuce.html

me
Wilko

Sparky wrote:

Another option might be this:

http://www.customkayak.com/html/deuce.html

Hmmm, is that shape like the Nyami-Nyami tandem whitewater kayak?

Personally, I wouldn't use a composite kayak for white water any more,
especially for tandem kayaking, where little mistakes and communication
errors can easily turn into a bit of rock-bumping.

WTB: Topolino Duo Eddy Rapid General 0 April 28th 04 03:23 AM
WTB: Topolino Duo Eddy Rapid General 4 July 17th 03 09:11 AM