Eugene Miya

Default Disneyland

In article ,
harry wrote:
PLONK

If you guys are merely going to PLONK people
learn to edit Newsgroups and Followup lines and remove to irrelevant
groups.

you can read c3medic here and in the SUNDAY COMICS and see hin at
Disneyland as the baby ban-aid medic.

from: c3medic

Ah, the a-typical wise crack. I don't work at Disneyland, but I do
work for El Dorado County Fire. And you? BTW, I live in Placerville
And Vallejo.

"Frank"

daniel

Default Mel's Bar

from: c3medic

Ah, the a-typical wise crack. I don't work at Disneyland, but I do
work for El Dorado County Fire. And you? BTW, I live in Placerville
And Vallejo.

"Frank"
BTW, member of the Sheriff's Dept. Posse

TO: "C3medic"
your 3'6" and 235. you need to call 5306212884

From: "C3medic"

First of all I'm 6'6" and 235.
http://www.contusalud.com/website/im.../piercings.jpg

I'd be happy to meet you to show I
ain't lying. I'm here in Placerville. How about the parking lot of
Mel's Bar Name the day and time. BTW, your Misc. addresses you use
doesn't fool anyone in this group. So, ready to put your rambling
where your mouth is? .

C3medic
John Q Adams

Is someone bringing a ruler to settle the question of who has the longest
tongue?

I fail to see where this crap has anything to do with whitewater boating.

But, let's see, this newsgroup's title is alt.jackasses.braying.loudly,
isn't it?

So, bray on, jackasses!

om...

From: "C3medic"