wilhelm_joseph_wolfendehn

Default It's time to terminate the accounts of people who abuse the usenet to insite violent & race hate

It's time to terminate the accounts of people who abuse the usenet to insite
violent & race hate

That person has been posting extremely racist posts all over the newsgroups
& I thing it is disgusting that he still has an account. Surely he should
not be allowd to just get away it, when people go-around posting all that
nasty
recist language, it can be a contributing factor that leads to horrific
racist attacks (like the murder of Steven Lorrence).

I think him & people like him should their accounts termitated.

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/ab...63bf275 cc191