les edgecumbe

Default Original NASA Navtex Receiver:

Thanks for reading this:

Can anyone provide me with the setting up instructions for the old/original
NASA Electronics Navtex please. It is the model that is a 4 inch CRT display
as opposed to the later LCD versions.

TIA

Les.

Les Edgecumbe.
Devon. England.
http://www.microupdate.net/theblot/

milltech

Lo Les, we exchanged emails on the subject of Daewoo Radars, ex Nordic Star,
(or maybe not). I think you can find all you need on the Nasa site at
www.nasamarine.com. Frankly a crap site but lots of info if you can search
it out. If not I'm sure Rita can post you a circuit diagram and anything
else you need, 01438 354033 or mail Tony, .
John
www.allgadgets.co.uk