Ken

Default GRP Craft

Hello I live in West Yorkshire and am interested in purchasing a GRP for
canal/river work in this area. Does anyone know of a group which I could
subscribe to or maybe a good local web site dealing in private sales.

Thanks

Ken

Nick

Ken wrote:

Hello I live in West Yorkshire and am interested in purchasing a GRP for
canal/river work in this area. Does anyone know of a group which I could
subscribe to or maybe a good local web site dealing in private sales.

Thanks

Ken

Firstly, uk.rec.waterways
Secondly, uk.rec.boats.motor (the renamed version of this group)
Website: http://www.buyaboat.co.uk and a load of others. The users
over in .waterways will suggest more I'm sure.

HTH, Nick

Jim

Many of the canal boat rental places have a few GRP's for sale on their web
sites