Andy Heron

Default Elysian 27' Centre Cockpit Weight and Height

I'm considering transport options should I decide to buy a centre cockpit
Elysian 27'. The sticking point at present is estimating weight (assuming a
single Perkins inboard) and total height.

Can anyone provide informed estimates?

Thanks

Andy

Peter Barrett

Hi Andy

Weight is about three tons
Height from the water line to cabin top is 6ft 6ins

Peter