ivy

Default How best to sell boats?

I have been trying to sell my speed boat with little joy over the summer
months, and now we are in the autumn wondered whether it would pay to sell
in parts as there seems to be a demand for engines but not the entire craft.
Does anybody know some good free sites where I might advertise to try and
clear it off my drive before winter sets in?

replies please to

GaryG

I sold mine in one week via www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk

The following Thursday I saw a Zodiac that was advertised on the Wednesday.
5+ others emailed at the same time as I asking for info!
10 more enquiries on the Saturday I purchased it too.
Free to advertise up to £1500 I think
Can also be accessed via the www.autotrader.co.uk site under "boats"
Good luck
Garry. No connection