GaryG

Default Old Zodiac inflatable history/lineage

I have just purchased a 1985?Zodiac Futura MkII C (compact)
I think the manual is "in the post"! but ...
Where can I look up background info like just how good it was?
What pressure it should be set to?
What are the best cleaning materials etc. for its material (the red tubes
rather than grey)
How the design progressed to and from the 1985 version etc. (new ones have a
fancy twin tube under hull I think) + it looks like a relatively deep V.
Seems like an interesting beast.
Ta!
Garry