Dave Pseudonym

Default Rinker - any opinions?

Rinker 250V 25 foot sports cruiser, single Mercruiser 175hp petrol,
about 10 years old. It's on my "long list" for a possible purchase,
but it would be nice to have some background first before I shortlist
it and do the legwork.

Purpose - coastal cruising/fishing, possibly further afield.

Any advice/experience/opinions?

Many thanks

Ixion
Wales UK
Marshall Rice

In article , Dave
Pseudonym writes
Rinker 250V 25 foot sports cruiser, single Mercruiser 175hp petrol,
about 10 years old. It's on my "long list" for a possible purchase,
but it would be nice to have some background first before I shortlist
it and do the legwork.

Purpose - coastal cruising/fishing, possibly further afield.

Any advice/experience/opinions?

Modern Rinker boats represent reasonable quality and excellent value,
but those of 10 years ago... :-(
--
Marshall Rice

(Put the bin out to email me)
Dave Pseudonym

Marshall Rice wrote in message ...
In article , Dave
Pseudonym writes
Rinker 250V 25 foot sports cruiser, single Mercruiser 175hp petrol,
about 10 years old. It's on my "long list" for a possible purchase,
but it would be nice to have some background first before I shortlist
it and do the legwork.

Purpose - coastal cruising/fishing, possibly further afield.

Any advice/experience/opinions?

Modern Rinker boats represent reasonable quality and excellent value,
but those of 10 years ago... :-(

Thanks for that Marshall. I've been to see it now, and it's as you
imply: loks great in the photos and from 100m away, but close up and
on board - very tatty. Love the cockpit layout, but otherwise - no
thanks.

Much appreciated.

Ixion

Opinions 1990 Rinker 170 Captiva Phil General 0 April 6th 04 03:51 AM
GPS/Sounder; Garmin or Lowrance - Opinions? I Boater Electronics 2 March 21st 04 08:32 AM
Lancer 25 opinions Chris Boat Building 2 January 28th 04 07:37 PM
Four Winns or Rinker Cuddy? David Ditch General 1 October 6th 03 01:41 AM