posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle
G. Odot

Default BCU web****e

I've been trying for over two weeks to access the Canoe England web site to
check out the classifieds (now they've pulled them from Canoe Focus) and I
haven't had a response to an email for over three weeks.

I rang the BCU last week to help them take my concerns seriously and they
said why don't you put it in writing instead, we have 26,000 members and
can't get our IT to work.

Not wanting to be unresonable here, but how long can it take those fine
professionals working for an organisation with 25,999 members to ask
someboady for help who actually knows what they are doing?

G.

posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle
Allan Bennett

Default PUIAB was BCU web****e

In article , G. Odot
wrote:
I've been trying for over two weeks to access the Canoe England web site to
check out the classifieds (now they've pulled them from Canoe Focus) and I
haven't had a response to an email for over three weeks.

I rang the BCU last week to help them take my concerns seriously and they
said why don't you put it in writing instead, we have 26,000 members and
can't get our IT to work.

Not wanting to be unresonable here, but how long can it take those fine
professionals working for an organisation with 25,999 members to ask
someboady for help who actually knows what they are doing?

Don't be daft - the BCU consult with its members?

This is an 'organisation' that claims it started in 1936 and 2006 is its 70th
birthday...

Allan Bennett
Not a fan of multiple births