Muzz

Default Another First For Me

Made my first trip in the boat with some friends yesterday, all the details
are he
http://highlandmist.blogspot.com/

--
Muzz
send mail to

Peter Clinch

Muzz wrote:
Made my first trip in the boat with some friends yesterday, all the details
are he
http://highlandmist.blogspot.com/

Nice report, but I can't think of any sea paddlers I know that /enjoy/ a
Force 4 if they've got to paddle straight into it for a while! ;-)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Muzz

Peter Clinch wrote:
://highlandmist.blogspot.com/

Nice report, but I can't think of any sea paddlers I know
that /enjoy/ a Force 4 if they've got to paddle straight
into it for a while! ;-)
Pete.

Maybe the novelty/excitement value will wear off soon :-)

--
Muzz
send mail to