Tim

Default Need some info about a old kayak model

Hi, I'm about to by a old kayak and wonder if someone know about this
boat, it's a Mcnulty Huntsman kayak and I understand it is a small
kayak, so what I want to know is how mutch gear can I load in to it,
how many kilos wil it cary, what volum is it in this boat, anybody
know anything?

Thanks

Tim.

this is all I could find....tried several
searches...looking for a yak myself....
found an eskimo on the a good site for used boats....I dont know what
you want out of the boat...good luk....here is the info

Huntsman
510x57;25...or 8'4'x21'
????
?
???
??
UK: McNulty

depening on the wieght of the boat and
design..my guess is an old school white water boat...river runner
perhaps????
not meant to carry much gear...

regards
doc