Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steve Thomas

Default R_E_A_D T_H_I_S

Susan

I take it you mean my post about the roof bars.

The bars were used on my Mk1 Shogun but I now have a Grand Cherokee which
they don't fit. They are Thule bars, very strong and solid. They should fit
most 4x4s with rain gutters but you'd need to check the sizes which are
detailed on the eBay page. There are also photographs on eBay.

Follow the link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ategory=98 85

If that doesn't work try a search for "roof bars".

These would cost £90.00 new - as yet there are no bids so you might get a
bargain!

HTH

Steve

wrote in message
Could someone please send me some info about the thread above this one.

Any pictures would be helpful too.

Thanks.