Dave Manby

Default Munsey lecture tour

My site has the full tour details on it now. Note the new venue for the
Keswick show and that the Pyranha show is cancelled. Also I know that
many of the venues are small and that Wilf's Cafe in Kendal was all but
sold out a week ago - three tickets left - so if you are thinking of
going buy your ticket NOW to avoid disappointment (and also help out the
local promoters)
--
Dave Manby
Details of the Coruh river and my book "Many Rivers To Run" at