Brian Stanbridge

Default Where has everyone gone

Have I missed a beat whilst I have been away?
Has everyone moved to another site because its very quite in here.

Regards

Brian
arache

"Brian Stanbridge" wrote in message
om...
Have I missed a beat whilst I have been away?
Has everyone moved to another site because its very quite in here.
Regards

I think a lot of folk are grabbing at the last of the good weather.
cheers,

Allan Bennett

In article , Brian Stanbridge
wrote:
Have I missed a beat whilst I have been away?
Has everyone moved to another site because its very quite in here.

No, Brian...

Waiting for some of the promised responses from certain quarters...

sound of breathing

Allan Bennett

David Kemper

"Brian Stanbridge" wrote in message
om...
Have I missed a beat whilst I have been away?
Has everyone moved to another site because its very quite in here.

Regards

Brian

Shhhhh....You're disturbing the residents.
Keep the noise down please. We're trying to get some rest here.

Ta

David

Allan Bennett

In article , Brian
Stanbridge wrote:
Have I missed a beat whilst I have been away?
Has everyone moved to another site because its very quiet in here.

It seems you are absolutely right, Brian - according to their own comments in
that other place, they are all off visiting porn sites... and reminiscing
about their mis-spent adolescence (re similar stuff).

Also on there is an admission of their intolerance of any other canoeing
comments than their own, and the revelation that they gratuitously take the
**** out of posters on this group rather than comment on the issues.

Allan Bennett
Not a fan of stating the obvious

PS - how far did you get regarding BCU corporate governance / child
protection matters?

John Allan

Had some problems with Eurobell's news server today. Only got 5 messages ,
even with a complete refresh.

Now on Freeserve, and can see 62 messages! Still seems a bit quiet though I
admit.

John Allan