Peter

Default Pink Boats

Hi all - I wonder if you can help me out...

A lady friend of mine does not believe you can buy a pink boat... Yet I
could swear that I saw some extremely pink ones on the Liquid Logic stand at
ICE.

Can anybody locate a picture of one of these boats? I think it was the space
cadet or the pocket rocket.

As you can guess, the lady in question actually wants one of these sickly
coloured boats.... typical - not interested in the spec, just the colour...
I'm saying nothing! ;-)

TIA

Allan Bennett

In article , Peter
wrote:
Hi all - I wonder if you can help me out...

A lady friend of mine does not believe you can buy a pink boat... Yet I
could swear that I saw some extremely pink ones on the Liquid Logic stand
at ICE.

Can anybody locate a picture of one of these boats? I think it was the
space cadet or the pocket rocket.

As you can guess, the lady in question actually wants one of these sickly
coloured boats.... typical - not interested in the spec, just the colour...
I'm saying nothing! ;-)

We had a pink Panther (not my joke, honest) at the Canoe Ex many, many years
ago...

Featured in Canoeist, too, IIRC. The construction was the important thing,
but all anyone can remember is the colour.

Allan Bennett
Not a fan of bumbs

Nidge

Allan Bennett wrote

snip

We had a pink Panther (not my joke, honest) at the Canoe Ex many, many

years
ago...

Featured in Canoeist, too, IIRC. The construction was the important

thing,
but all anyone can remember is the colour.

......Well, that and the fact that it ate a couple of the smaller visitors
;-)

Nidge